- USB cable so I can easily upload my pictures
- Hubby’s socks
- Bite Me scarf
- Clapotis scarf
- pencil bag filled with stitch markers, pencil, cable needles, tape measure, end protectors, crochet hooks, scissors, tapestry needles, and whatever else I may have forgotten.
- folder holding my current patterns, patterns I’ve finished recently, and patterns I’d like to work on soon.
- bag given to me from K. I use it to tote around small knitting projects when I am out and about.
- ziplock bag I use to hold yarn so when I’m at R’s house her kitten doesn’t attack my yarn.
Previous post: Me Being Bored
Next post: Sledding